Little touches make big statements for fall holiday decor – Mini Pumpkins
I’ve had a lot of fun this fall creating my holiday decor-scape. Here’s a very simple but little touch that makes a big statement for fall holiday decor that can carry you from October through Thanksgiving in November.
Candlestick Pumpkins & Mini Pumpkin Topiaries
Mini pumpkins make easy decor for Fall decorating!
- Candlesticks with a holder that can withstand the weight of a mini pumpkin
- Mini pumpkins & gourds (can purchase in a bag or individually)
- Small Vessel or urn (the one photographed was found at my local Goodwill Store in Plano,TX for $2.99 – and it’s solid brass!)
- *Decorative faux fall stem (found at any craft store in the faux flower section) *optional
- Place pumpkins on top of candlesticks (can be flat or if the candle stick has a “pin” to secure candles, then place pumpkin right on it – it’s that easy!
- For topiary, make sure the width of the vessel isn’t bigger than the pumpkin for the base. Turn pumpkin upside down and place another right side up on it – the bottom of the first pumpkin creates a solid base for the 2nd. You can wrap a sprig of a faux fall stem that is wired around it for more detail but you can also leave as is.